[Openvas-discuss] Slave issue

Matthew Mundell matthew.mundell at greenbone.net
Thu Mar 17 17:04:23 CET 2011

> I have updated the NVT on vas2 and ran openvasmd --update as well. So I'm
> not sure what the "...NVT missing from the cache" means.

Are you certain that you did this on the right machine?  I wonder if the
sync and update both worked.  Did you see the NVTs listed when you synced?
They should be in /var/lib/openvas/plugins/ on vas2.  If you run something
like

	sqlite3 /var/lib/openvas/mgr/tasks.db "select oid, name from nvts"

on vas2 it should list them as per Manager, too.