[Openvas-discuss] Missing package.

Matthew Coene mcoene at Bacardi.com
Thu Mar 17 17:07:38 CET 2011

Been through all the pre-req's and dependencies for the new GSA.

When I export to PDF Format it seems I am still getting invalid 0 length
PDF files....   I know I am likely just missing the proper package and I
have been
apt-cache searching to see if anything was immediately visible as not being
installed and I am hesitant to install extra bloat...

Anyone happen to know what Ubuntu 10.10 package enables the PDF writer
output???

Cheers,

Matthew Coene