[Openvas-discuss] Updated to 4.0, Now Issues

Matthew Mundell matthew.mundell at greenbone.net
Fri Mar 18 06:39:17 CET 2011

> Any ideas what may be wrong? I sure appreciate the help.

Alicia Smith reported the same issue.  This is what I responded:

	Strange that this assertion is failing.  Works OK here on Debian.  It's

		g_assert_cmpstr (*description, ==, NULL);

	and description looks like it will always have a value.  Maybe something to
	do with the glib version on CentOS?

	This

		g_assert (*description == NULL);

	or just removing the assertion might work, if you are able to recompile.