[Openvas-discuss] openvas 4.0 on centos 5.5 / issues

Matthew Mundell matthew.mundell at greenbone.net
Fri Mar 18 17:13:25 CET 2011

> I can't stand this, i'm running an fresh Centos 5.5, following the
> guidelines.

http://www.linux.hr/openvas/archive/index.php?d=2011-03-17

	# [14:18:13] mwiegand      atomicturtle: I think the sqlite issue is still giving some people trouble on centos or rhel using the atomic repo. Could this maybe fixed through a dependency?
	# [14:18:34] atomicturtle  it is
	# [14:18:50] atomicturtle  Ive found it doesnt always get built correctly the first time
	# [14:19:00] atomicturtle  I dont know why yet