[Openvas-discuss] Updated to 4.0, Now Issues

Brian Clark bclark at Omeda.com
Fri Mar 18 18:51:11 CET 2011

Did you remove the old version of SQLlite?

I could not find a compatible version of sqlite, and instead of building
from source I found a src rpm and rebuild it on my CentOS 5.5 system. Here
is what I did:

I found the src rpm for sqlite 3.5.9-1 from the Fedora 9 repository

I rebuilt it on my CentOS 5.5 server using this command:  # rpmbuild
-rebuild sqlite-3.5.9-1.fc9.src.rpm

Then I upgraded the existing sqlite by running # rpm -Uvh

If you haven't rebuilt rpm's before, there are instructions here:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/RebuildSRPM

This is the src rpm that I used (web page with description, download link
contained on this page):

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/26/dist/64/size/2209527/name/sqlite-3.5
.9-1.fc9.src.rpm

Brian