[Openvas-discuss] Updated to 4.0, Now Issues

Dan The Man blammy8 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 19:40:27 CET 2011

I did not remove the old version due to dependencies. So I reoved my /opt/sqlite
directory and all the references to /opt/sqlite/lib, and rebooted.

I then followed your instructions and upgraded sqlite3. Btw, thanks very much
for this!!

I rebooted and still nothing, so I did the openvasmd --rebuild and now the
openvas-manager service starts. Cool.

One remaining problem: After logging into the Greenbone Security Assistant, if I
click on "NVT Feed" I receive a "Internal error: get_feed_oap:765" error.

This is an error I reported earlier. In openvasad.log you see:

file /builddir/build/BUILD/openvas-administrator-1.1.1/src/admin.c: line 921
(openvas_get_sync_script_description): assertion failed: (*description)

That's a bug, seems to me.

-Dan