[Openvas-discuss] openvas 4.0 runs smooth out of the box on

Dan The Man blammy8 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 18:07:52 CET 2011

So are you going to update your site letting folks know that CentOS 5.5 and RHEL
5.5 do not work with 4.0 from packages so we don't waste lots of time like I
have last and part of this week?

Might be prudent, or at least someone should acknowledge the CentOS and Red Hat
Enterprise Linux issues and provide a fix.

Thanks. Let me know if I can provide any more information than I have to the
list already.

-Dan