[Openvas-discuss] GSA Problem

Langer, Gerhard Langer.G at ampeg.de
Thu Mar 24 10:53:19 CET 2011

I have the same issue but the iptables was already shut down, I can connect from external machine to the web gui but no login.

I have the problem that the openvas manager stopped after starting, a rebuild of the database doesn't help maybe the login has to do with the not starting manager

Kind regards
Gerhard Langer