[Openvas-discuss] GSA Problem with Feeds on CentOS

Matthew Mundell matthew.mundell at greenbone.net
Fri Mar 25 13:31:48 CET 2011

> I searched and found one irritating thing: on Configuration - Scanconfigs
> all families and NVT entries show "0" see attached
> screenshot[Description: cid:image001.png at 01CBEAE0.7721D170]

This could be because the Manager --rebuild happened before the NVT sync.
So if you sync the feed and then do the Manager --rebuild, you should see
the NVTs.

> If I select - Administration - NVT Feed
> Internal error: get_feed_oap:765

On IRC on 2011-03-23 atomicturtle, who maintains those packages, said

	I dont think administrator works yet
	I havent done any serious work on that at all

and also noted that the CentOS "openvas" package excludes administrator for
that reason.

I think we should adjust the Admin colours for Atomic on the packages web
page.