[Openvas-discuss] GSA Problem with Feeds on CentOS

Langer, Gerhard Langer.G at ampeg.de
Fri Mar 25 12:49:55 CET 2011

Thanks for that update, but --rebuild or even --update does not help anyway.

I think I have to switch the platform, my problem is I have to install it in a MS-Hyper-V environment and if I want to install the integration components only RedHat and Suse Enterprise is supported...

Maybe I try OpenSuse because Integration Components  should install there as well. Or does anyone know how to install hyper-v IC's on newer kernels in debian/Ubuntu?

regards
Gerhard Langer