[Openvas-discuss] How to Install Greenbone Security Desktop (GSD) on Mac OS?

Jan Muhammad janmuhd at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 12:56:55 CEST 2011

Hi Group,

I have been successful installing OpenVAS and its components via binaries (using Yum); now for testing purpose I need to install its interface (Greenbone Security Desktop (GSD) on my Mac OS to connect to OpenVAS scanner running on Fedora core.

Any hints how can I do that? As have installed other components from binaries; how can I do the same for GSD.

Also will appreciate if I can get some help  related to documentation (user guide/manuals) on OpenVAS components and their working mechanism.

Regards

-Jan