[Openvas-discuss] Cannot see other users's tasks or reports

Sean Carley scarley at gmi-mr.com
Wed Mar 30 21:16:45 CEST 2011

Hi all. New to GSA/openvas. I thought I had everything working, I
successfully ran a scan as admin, got back a nice report.

Tried to share the results by linking the report, but other users get a
message that the report doesn't exist. They can't see my Tasks or
Reports in their interface.

Then if we all try using the same credentials (admin), then we seem to
be kicking each other out of the web interface (session expired).

Is this an intentional limitation, or is something borked with my
install?

This is using the atomic repo, installed yesterday, on CentOS 5.3,.

Thanks,

-Sean