[Openvas-discuss] Greenbone Security Desktop (GSD) on Mac OS?

Jan Muhammad janmuhd at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 21:51:10 CEST 2011

Hi Group,

After successful installation of OpenVAS and its
components via binaries (using Yum) on Fedora Core 13; now for testing purpose I need to
install the user interface (Greenbone Security Desktop (GSD) on my Mac OS to
connect to OpenVAS scanner running on Fedora core.

Any hints how can I do that? As have installed other components from binaries; how can I do the same for GSD.

Also
 will appreciate if I can get some help  related to links to documentation (user
guide/manuals) or any blogs on OpenVAS components and their working mechanism.

Regards

-Jan