[Openvas-discuss] Cannot see other users's tasks or reports

Matthew Mundell matthew.mundell at greenbone.net
Thu Mar 31 08:45:55 CEST 2011

> Tried to share the results by linking the report, but other users get a
> message that the report doesn't exist. They can't see my Tasks or
> Reports in their interface.

Yeah, that's as far as we've got.  You can export the report in various
formats to give to the other users.  You can also set up an escalator on
the task, so that when certain conditions are met OpenVAS mails a text
version of the report to someone.

We have ideas in mind to improve this.

> Then if we all try using the same credentials (admin), then we seem to
> be kicking each other out of the web interface (session expired).

This is intentional, in order to simplify our session implementation.