[Openvas-discuss] Generating a Report for a tasked done in past

iGama igamads at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:15:17 CEST 2011

Hy all!

Im using ubuntu 10.10, and I installed the latest OpenVas + Greenbone
Security Assistant using the instructions and packages on the page.

About  2 or 3 days ago I ran a Task on my network, about half way i stopd it
and i didn't extract no report of what was done. Today  I accessed the GSA
and I can't find that task and can't seem to see how to generate a report of
that scan.

If i access /var/lib/openvas/users/om/kbs/ , i can see the KB for the hosts
that were scanned.

How can i generate a report with that info?

I really needed that info, if someone could help me i would really
appreciate it :D

Thank you

Marco