[Openvas-discuss] ERROR: Database schema is out of date

Matthew Mundell matthew.mundell at greenbone.net
Wed Mar 30 07:54:03 CEST 2011

> TexOpenVAS:/etc/openvas# openvasmd --migrate

Looks like you have run into an error.  What OS and architecture are you
running?  Any chance you could run the migrate under GDB and send the
backtrace?  Command is

	gdb --args openvasmd --migrate

then 'r' to run and 'ba' for a backtrace when it hits the error.  Might
also help to turn on the Manager logging and send the log file.  And if you
are able to, you could send me the database you're trying to migrate
(PREFIX/var/lib/openvas/mgr/tasks.db) so I can try reproduce the problem.