[Openvas-discuss] Greenbone Web Page Not Found

Randy Dover rdover at cscbank.com
Wed Nov 2 18:37:22 CET 2011

Matthew,
There are two files in the /etc/default directory, (nss and useradd). I
looked at both and they do not look like they would have anything to do
with OpenVAS.

I'm trying to find the file. If I enter:
Grep -r "gsa_add" at a command prompt, will that work? Will the
"gsa_add" need to be case sensitive? Do I have to use a wildcard?

Sorry for so many questions, but I am definitely a Linux newbie.

Randy Dover