[Openvas-discuss] Greenbone Web Page Not Found

Randy Dover rdover at cscbank.com
Wed Nov 2 16:46:19 CET 2011

Matthew,
I did not change the default, just took all the defaults during the
install.

I installed on CentOS, I did a find on greenbo* and do not see a
"greenbone-security-assistant" file anywhere. I do have a
"greenbone-security-assistant-2.0.1" directory. In that folder is 4
files:
ChangeLog CHANGES COPYING README

Randy Dover