[Openvas-discuss] "authentication configuration could not be loaded"

Dennis Kramer kramer9 at us.ibm.com
Sun Nov 13 23:11:01 CET 2011

Sorry I should have put it in the original post, yes I did run the
openvas-check-setup script and it reports:  "It seems your openvas-4
installation is ok"

I can access the web page via https://192.168.2.55:9392

For some reason I was able to log in today, there are the following errors
coming out of the openvascmd file:

Same error as mentioned earlier, **authentication  . .could not be
loaded** and
'
Failed to send data: Resource temporarily unavailable
':

No idea why I could suddenly log in.

Regards