[Openvas-discuss] Doc or greenbone security assistant? Where can I select ports?

chris framheim at not.yourmail.de
Fri Nov 18 18:38:48 CET 2011

Am Freitag, den 18.11.2011, 17:34 +0100 schrieb Matthew Mundell:
> > Is there a docu about the greenbone sec. ass.? Some options are quite
> > hidden.
>
> There is some documentation inside the GSA.  Click on the question mark
> icons or use Help in the menu.
Sorry my mistake, it is not the GSA it is the GSD (greenbone security
desktop). GSD has just a short about window.

> There are also some usage examples in the Learning Center on
> http://www.greenbone.net/ .
But still could not find the port configuration.

> > Where can I select the ports which should be scanned?
>
> On newer versions the port range is part of the target, so select port
> range on the New Target page in GSA.
Where is it in the GSD, my GSD version: 1.2.0
There is nor port_range at the scanning config > scanner options.
Couldn't find in in the target tab, too.

Thanks,
Chris