[Openvas-discuss] Remote web server is vulnerable to the too long

Michael Meyer michael.meyer at greenbone.net
Wed Nov 30 15:08:50 CET 2011

*** Vitaly Liashchuk <larinus at gmail.com> wrote:

> On my server I use apache2.2 and IIS. How can I fix this issue?

You provide very less informations. Is one of these Webservers down
after a scan? Or did one of these webservers didn't respond to
requests for some time after the too long url plugin was running?

Anything interesting in the webservers logfiles?

Maybe it is a false positive...

Regards,

Micha

--
Michael Meyer                            OpenPGP Key: 52A6EFA6
http://www.greenbone.net/