[Openvas-discuss] Scans doesn't finish and only unfinished have results...

Michael Maymann michael at maymann.org
Wed Nov 30 08:22:51 CET 2011

Hi list,

I have run a couple of scans agains my servers on different VLAN's...
(~3500 IPs)...
I'm ONLY running 1 scan at a time and all of them are the default "full and
very deep ultimate". Haven't edited configdefaults either...
Nov 29, 02:01:10     (not finished)     1     0     0     0     0     1
Nov 29, 02:01:10     Nov 29, 02:02:41     0     0     0     0     0     0

1. Some of my scans doesn't finnish eventhough they are set to run until
finished... where can i look to troubleshoot ?
2. I only get results on hosts that have not finished...! and many of my
servers are setup the same way (provisioning server) as they are running in
a grid...has anyone seen this behaviour before...?

Thanks in advance :-) !

Br.
Maymann