[Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS Documentation Project

Zaki Akhmad za132 at students.itb.ac.id
Tue Sep 6 09:40:14 CEST 2011

----- Original Message -----

> Indeed.... good question. Now is a good time to get this going. What I
> would really like to use is a specific wiki called Confluence. The
> main reason is that is has a good PDF generator we can use to make the
> user/admin guides with and it also has some good diagram plugins. It
> is open source and is free for open-source projects.

Geoff, could you point me the statement "is free"? From this[1] I found that Confluence wiki is "free, fully functional 30-day trial"

[1]http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/ConfluenceDownloadCenter.jspa

> We need somewhere to host it, though. Is anyone willing to provide
> access to a server that can host confluence (it is java based).

Hi Geoff, I think I could provide the server access.

> I am, of course, open to alternatives.

I am familiar most with mediawiki, but also, I'm open to alternatives.

-za,