[Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS Documentation Project

pootzko pootzko at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 09:47:17 CEST 2011

> Geoff, could you point me the statement "is free"? From this[1] I found
> that Confluence wiki is "free, fully functional 30-day trial"
>
> [1]
> http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/ConfluenceDownloadCenter.jspa

http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/pricing.jsp
under non-profits and open source projects
"Confluence is free for
use<http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/licensing.jsp#nonprofit>by
official non-profit organisations, charities and open source
projects."

> I am familiar most with mediawiki, but also, I'm open to alternatives.

I also think people are probably most familiar with mediawiki.. I guess
since it is so widely spread, it should also have a good way of generating
pdf files.

--
Kit Tihomir
http://www.cmikavac.net/