[Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS Documentation Project

Geoff Galitz geoff at galitz.org
Tue Sep 6 09:58:47 CEST 2011

> Geoff, could you point me the statement "is free"? From this[1] I found
> that Confluence wiki is "free, fully functional 30-day trial"
>
> [1]http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/ConfluenceDownloadCenter.jspa

In their pricing matrix, they state they are free for open-source projects.
We should be able to qualify for that.

http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/pricing.jsp under the
"non-profits and open source projects" tab.

>> We need somewhere to host it, though. Is anyone willing to provide
>> access to a server that can host confluence (it is java based).
>
> Hi Geoff, I think I could provide the server access.

We already have something on the way.  If for some reason it does not work
out, we'll take you on your offer.

Thanks!