[Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS Documentation Project

Jim Halfpenny jim.halfpenny at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 10:03:10 CEST 2011

Hi,
I've managed Confluence before so I would be happy to help install
and/or maintain it. There is a bundled installation package which
contains confluence and the Java application sever (tomcat IIRC) in
one which makes for easy installation. I would advise some caution
when installing plugins as this seems to be the easiest way to move
from a stable installation to a support nightmare.

Regards,
Jim