[Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS Documentation Project

Geoff Galitz geoff at galitz.org
Tue Sep 6 12:23:07 CEST 2011

Is it considered proprietary?  The source is available,  though you need to
be a customer.

It sounds like people do want MediaWiki, but my experiences with it as
something that can produce a compendium like we what we already offer are
poor.  Looking for other wikis with full PDF generation has turned up very
little that actually works well and without a lot of time spent on it.
Though... I guess we can drop the compendium as a PDF.  Maybe that is not
really necessary.

If people feel strongly enough about it, we'll switch to MediaWiki.  I
hardly want to force a solution on people they do not like.

Do we have volunteers that would be willing to get MediaWiki fully working
and creating a compendium like article/book?  And applying updates as
needed?

-Geoff