[Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS Documentation Project

Josh Brower josh_brower at ntm.org
Tue Sep 6 13:58:53 CEST 2011

I have administrated both, and Confluence is by far the better wiki, in terms of features, security, and usability. It is pretty sad that the only reason we would go with mw is because it is foss, even though we could get a better quality wiki free.  The confluence dev team has made it very clear that they want to support the open source community, which is why we could get a license free

--
Joshua Brower

Director of IT Security
New Tribes Mission USA