[Openvas-discuss] New OpenVAS website online

Chandrashekhar B bchandra at secpod.com
Mon Sep 12 17:14:33 CEST 2011

Jan,

1. Can we have an "Events" page? I see "Developer Conference" in Development
but, a separate events page is good where we can capture any event happening
related to OpenVAS

2. The image next to "Download OpenVAS-4", can we make that clickable and
you'll show an enlarged image when clicked.

Thanks,
Chandra.