[Openvas-discuss] GSA (web gui) occasionally freezes at login - I have to reboot to fix it - please can you help diagnose the issue (can't see anything in logs)

Goeber, Daniel daniel.goeber at logica.com
Fri Sep 16 13:20:14 CEST 2011

Von: Goeber, Daniel
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. September 2011 12:58
An: 'Morgan Cox'
Betreff: AW: [Openvas-discuss] GSA (web gui) occasionally freezes at
login - I have to reboot to fix it - please can you help diagnose the
issue (can't see anything in logs)

Hi Morgan,

have you checked with the open-vas-check script (available here:
http://wald.intevation.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/*checkout*/trunk/t
ools/openvas-check-setup?root=openvas)

if your openvas is set up correctly? I once had the same problem due to
some problems with the NVT database, so I deleted it and had it redone
via openvas nvt sync.

HTH

Daniel