[Openvas-discuss] problems with Wapiti

Goeber, Daniel daniel.goeber at logica.com
Mon Sep 19 11:43:26 CEST 2011

Hey everybody,

I am trying to get OpenVAS to use the tool Wapiti, I am getting this
error message in my scan reports:

"wapiti report filename is empty. that could mean that

wrong version of wapiti is used or tmp dir is not accessible.

Make sure to have wapiti 2.x as wapiti 1.x is not supported.

In short: check installation of wapiti and OpenVAS"

I can run it straight from the command line and works fine, tmp is
accessible and it's the latest stable version direct from
wapiti.sourceforge.net.

Daniel

Think green - keep it on the screen.