[Openvas-discuss] Asterisk on RHEL

Veerendra GG veerendragg at secpod.com
Tue Sep 20 14:11:54 CEST 2011

I don't think versions and the fixes in Fedora and RHEL are same.

If both are same still you need edit the os name as well as package
name (i.e "asterisk~1.6.2.19~1.fc14") in fedora plugins because in RHEL
"fc14" will not come at the end of package name.

Regards,
Veerendra G.G
SecPod Technologies Pvt Ltd
http://www.secpod.com <http://www.secpod.com/>