[Openvas-discuss] Wanted: Reports of specific distro versions where OpenVAS installs easily ...

Brandon Perry bperry.volatile at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 22:51:15 CEST 2012

I have installed OpenVAS on Ubuntu 10.04-12.04 at least a hundred
times, most probably more. I have had it set up in distributed
environments, with custom API client for both OpenVAS Administrator
and OpenVAS Manager. I haven't had any issues over the past year and a
half of managing this environment, ignoring any small hiccups that
have been my fault to begin with. I have always used the OBS repos,
except for a handful of times where I compiled from source.

http://volatile-minds.blogspot.com -- blog
http://www.volatileminds.net -- website