[Openvas-discuss] My luck continues

Whit Blauvelt whit at transpect.com
Tue Aug 7 23:12:09 CEST 2012

Alan,

I fully believe you, and thank you again for the clear instructions. I think
I followed them completely. The GunTLS errors were when attempting to log
into an --http-only session of gsad just as your instructions specified.

I downloaded the specific OpenVAS files you specified too. Maybe there's a
difference between our systems in the presence or obsence of some other
library that causes the GnuTLS library to fail in this context? Grasping at
a straw there, I know. Couldn't connect to the default gsad without the
--http-only flag either.

Whit