[Openvas-discuss] Agent creation in Greenbone

Oliver Marshall oliver.marshall at g2support.com
Thu Aug 9 10:35:55 CEST 2012

Hi

I'm trying to create new agents in the Greenbone interface in Config >
Agents and it has a box for the Installer. This requires me to choose an
existing file. The instructions just say it should be an existing file and
that it's a required field.

What am I meant to be pointing it to? Should I have created an exe in
something else first?

Olly

--
Network Support
Online Backups

Tel: 0845 307 3443
Web: http://www.g2support.com
Twitter: g2support <http://twitter.com/home?status=@g2support>
Google+: http://www.g2support.com/plus
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/g2support
Mail: Unit H, Hove Technology Centre, Hove, Sussex, BN3 7ES

Have you said something nice about us to a friend or colleague ? Let us say
thanks. Find out more at www.g2support.com/referral

G2 Support LLP is registered at Mill House, 103 Holmes Avenue, HOVE
BN3 7LE. Our registered company number is OC316341.