[Openvas-discuss] Bad detection ?

maxime.mangel at kuhn.com maxime.mangel at kuhn.com
Tue Aug 21 08:31:55 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm using openVAS in order to scan a group of servers and I have a
problem.

If I trust OpenVAS, on some servers, I some problem that can be fix by the
FP11 of IBM DB2. But whan I have done the scan, this fix is already apply.

I have contacted IBM and they say that normaly the fix solve the listing
problem.

IBM :
All the apars referenced in the mail coming from OpenVas are included in
your DB2 V9.1 Fixak 11

Here are the correspondance between the apars in the mail and the DB2 V9.1
:
IC76899 (V9.5) ==> IC76781 (V9.1 FP11)
IC66814 (V9.5) ==> IC66811 (V9.1 FP11)
IC72029 (V9.7) et IC72028 (V9.5) ==> IC71203 (V9.1 FP11)
The part of the mail without apar number refer to apars fixed in DB2 9.1
FP9 (http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21432298)

So you have no needs to change you DB2 Level.

Any one have a suggestion ?
Below the result of scan by OpenVAS

Sincerely,
Maxime MANGEL

KUHN SA
4, Impasse des Fabriques
F - 67700 SAVERNE
Tél. +33 (0) 3 88 01 81 00
Fax +33 (0) 3 88 01 81 01
http://www.kuhn.com
mailto:maxime.mangel at kuhn.com

This email is intended only for use by the addresse(s) named in the
message, and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email message, any distribution or copying of
this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately. The integrity and security of
this message can not be guaranteed on the Internet. Although KUHN operates
anti-virus programs, it does not accept responsibility for any damage
whatsoever that is caused by viruses being passed.