[Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS tested against Nessus and Nexpose

peter@hackertarget.com hackertarget.admin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 15:31:51 CEST 2012

Yes each of the 15 vulnerabilities from the sample set are
exploitable. These were then identified in the reports.

If you mean did I verify every vulnerability listed in the full
reports. No I did not go through every identified vulnerability to
find false positives and false negatives.

Regards,

Peter
Online Vulnerability Scanners
http://hackertarget.com