[Openvas-discuss] New OpenVAS website online

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Thu Aug 23 10:18:17 CEST 2012

Hello,

only one year later, I have an answer ;-)

Some offlist communication reminded me on this todo.

On Dienstag, 13. September 2011, Chandrashekhar B wrote:
> > On Monday 12 September 2011 17:14:33 Chandrashekhar B wrote:
> > > 1. Can we have an "Events" page? I see "Developer Conference" in
> > Development
> > > but, a separate events page is good where we can capture any event
> > happening
> > > related to OpenVAS
> >
> > under which menu should we place it?
> > What other events might show up there?
> > Especially I am trying to found out whether it will be adressing
> > users or developers.
>
> May be in "About OpenVAS" or another heading like "News". It should address
> both users and developers. Events like conference, workshops, trainings,
> contests, OpenVAS T-Shirts :) and more.

The "About OpenVAS" page seemed also apropriate to me, so I added a first page
here:

  http://www.openvas.org/events.html

The content depends on the community activity. I only added the frame.

Please submit! :-)