[Openvas-discuss] [Openvas-devel] Downtime next monday (30th)

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Wed Feb 1 08:45:52 CET 2012

On Thursday, 26. January 2012, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> just to ensure everyone is aware: The OpenVAS development platform
> will undergo a comprehensive upgrade next monday (Jan 30th) and
> go offline ca. 11-16UTC.
>
> Website, SVN, Bug tracker, ... everything will be unavailable during
> this time.

we are back online!

We've had email issues with the mailing lists.
Unfortunately we lost automatic emails to openvas-commits: r12543 to r12546.
And we lost some spam emails ;-)

Also, the List-ID was wrong for a day, so that some email filters didn't put
them into the right folders (when using List-Id). At least this happened for me.

Further it seems that cross-posting to many lists is forbidden now. Emails will
be rejected. Not sure whether this is a good or bad configuration.

If you find any other issues with the Wald infrastructure, please let us know.