[Openvas-discuss] global_settings.inc problem

sight In insight.labs2012 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 13:29:14 CET 2012

Hi  Michael
sorry , i'm not explain clear

for example:
PHP Multiple Vulnerabilities - Sep09
http://openvas.komma-nix.de/nasl.php?oid=900871

In the program which contains
include("global_settings.inc");

if ( report_paranoia < 2 ) exit(0); # this nvt is prone to FP

above two lines will not find the vulnerability caused by scanning the
site, if I remove the above two lines, it can find the vulnerability.

i don't know what's reason cause this problem, i checked older version of
openvas   , the same rules not include above two lines

Thanks