[Openvas-discuss] libgnutls.so.26

Matthew Mundell matthew.mundell at greenbone.net
Tue Feb 7 12:15:04 CET 2012

> zypper --non-interactive --gpg-auto-import-keys in greenbone-security-assistant gsd openvas-cli openvas-scanner openvas-manager openvas-administrator
>
> The error I get is:
>
> nothing provides libgnutls.so.26

Did you try with the OBS packages?

	http://openvas.org/install-packages.html#openvas4_opensuse_obs

The packaging is community supported, so sometimes there are glitches.

Alternatively, might be worth trying the community VM

	http://openvas.org/vm.html

although I've seen some people having issue with that too.

Professional products like the GSM are listed at

	http://openvas.org/professional-services.html