[Openvas-discuss] Frequently unable to login to GSA (web gui) - unable to login at all now - please help.

Morgan Cox morgancoxuk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 11:51:42 CET 2012

Hi.

Sorry to re-open this - however I am still having the same issue ...

Its not a browser/firewall issue - I have tried 4 different browsers
(konqueror,chrome,firefox,opera)

If I go to  https://IP:9392 I get the certificate warning, I accept it,
then it never logs in - just hangs...

Can anyone help debug this issue ?