[Openvas-discuss] Problem starting GreenBone Security Assistant compile from source.

Max León mleon at wirewatchers.com
Thu Feb 23 17:58:02 CET 2012

Thank you, that indeed work.
I'll attend the libmicrohttpd lack of SSL support later, now I have another
problem.
The GSA is up and running I can login and see the pending tasks and even
create a new one but none of the other operations seem to work.
For instance when I try to instruct OpenVAS to update the feed I get a:
Operation:Synchronization with NVT FeedStatus code:500Status message:Internal
error

Same basic error for the settings listing, the gsad.log shows absolutely
nothing, I started also by command line input to see if there is any
messages on the console and is mute.

Thank you for all the help.

Max