[Openvas-discuss] openvasmd fails to start: fedora 16 atomic repo, GnuTLS internal error.

Stephen Villano stephen.p.villano at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 03:23:12 CET 2012

My late evening dyslexia on the order of distros...  :/
My notion was that the database wasn't created after the previous --rebuild, as I assume you had tried. I thought this was a second attempt, which would hint at database connection/permission issue.
Perhaps security settings have been changed in the newest version of Fedora.
Along with the depreciated functions...