[Openvas-discuss] Openvas-inspect domain vuln problem

insight labs insight.labs2012 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 03:30:46 CET 2012

Hello folks,
i have a problem about openvas inspecting web vulnerability ,for my manual
testing i think this issue is a gsad transform  domain to ip
for example:
enable (phpMyAdmin Setup $host Variable Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability)
rules

Actually we know it rules inspect the phpmyadmin vulnerability, but my
hosting is a virtual machine (have many domain running on the one ip)

assume our hosting is virtual,so if inspect below
http://127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin --> not found phpmyadmin
http://www/phpmyadmin ---> found phpmyadmin

does someone encountered this problem ? and how to reslove?

Thanks