[Openvas-discuss] Openvas-manager broke after adding a new schedule

Russell Jones rjones at eggycrew.com
Mon Jun 18 21:49:58 CEST 2012

I see what happened. After figuring out how to query the db (never
worked with sqlite before) a task I had in my trash can ended up getting
tied to this new schedule I added. This resulted in the issue.

May be a good thing to disassociate items that are in the Trashcan from
ever being activated as far as schedules and tasks go. Once they are in
the trash, they should be completely disabled  (imho)

Thanks for the help!