[Openvas-discuss] Report Format missing???

Matthew Coene mcoene at Bacardi.com
Mon May 28 21:59:04 CEST 2012

Good afternoon everyone....

Just curious...  Not sure when this might have changed as I am still
testing OpenVas 5 and not using it frequently enough to pinpoint when this
might have happened...

When I go into a scan result in GSAD I can see the report results, but when
I try to drill down into it I get a 404...

Says it failed to find the report format...

'a994b278-1f62-11e1-96ac-406186ea4fc5'

My other scanner OpenVas 4 still works correctly??   Did the report_formats
move from /var/lib/openvas/openvasmd/report_formats?  The dir is empty on
both v4 and v5 it seems so I imagine it/they have been relocated...

Cheers,

Matt