[Openvas-discuss] CVSS Risk Factor Limits

Dave Howland dave.howland at chauntry.com
Thu Dec 5 16:20:57 CET 2013

Hi Matthew,

I don't have such a setting in my installation - in Extras > My Settings I only have the following:

Timezone
Password
Rows Per Page
Wizard Rows
Agents filter
Alerts filter
Configs filter
Credentials filter
Filters filter
Notes filter
Overrides filter
Port Lists filter
Reports filter
Report Formats filter
Schedules filter
Slaves filter
Targets filter
Tasks filter
CPE filter
CVE filter
NVT filter
OVAL filter
DFN-CERT filter

Please can you clarify what I need to change.

Many thanks,

Dave.