[Openvas-discuss] Overrides and Observers

Stefan Schwarz Stefan.Schwarz at unibw.de
Mon Dec 9 15:00:59 CET 2013

Hi,

it would be great to have it at the roadmap. Are there any plans?

This always leads to misunderstanding when propagating scan results to
observers which are in our case mostly less experienced OpenVAS-users
and get lost with interpreting report results because of missing
false-positive-overrides.

	Stefan