[Openvas-discuss] problem when starting openvas automatically

Paula Gonzalez Muñoz p.gonmu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 11:44:12 CET 2013

Hello all,

I have installed openvas on a gentoo server. It is working correctly and I
have automated the start process on an script and, then, added that script
to /etc/local.d/local.start so everytime I restart the server openvas
starts automatically.

Problem is that today, after rebooting the box, I tried to log into openvas
and got a "login failed" error on the web interface. After checking logs,
the only error I got was:

 lib auth:   INFO:2013-12-16 10h34.28 GMT:15734: Authentication
configuration not found.

Any idea about what can I do re this issue?

Thanks in advance,
Paula

--
       Paula González Muñoz